rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass starvation and famine in Africa

Mass starvation and famine in Africa

Quote: (01-19-2018 02:38 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Right in the 1990s it became the rule to first ostracize White men - no government positions available for them anymore. They pushed it through via support of the Whites, because women were excluded from this discrimination. So middle and lower class women supported this madness where their husbands were instantly having much harder time getting work. Then recently the parties changed even those rules and white women are set to be fired and replaced by blacks as well. Also they usually replaced one white guy with 10 black workers to "create jobs".

I don't know how the very top elite could be so shortsighted or maybe they did not care, knew that the crap would be destroyed anyway and they simply are getting as much cash out of the country before the shit collapses fully.

Frankly the remaining 1.5 mio Whites have no way out. An armed conflict and separation is not supported by the elite and I think that the corrupt UN and NATO would rather carpet bomb them, put on eternal embargoes before they would let them have a separate state.

I might also add that the current South African white underclass is the most wretched:

[Image: 31822D7500000578-0-image-a-53_1456330336825.jpg]

They are actively barred from most jobs and even the land they occupy which no one wants is coming with restrictions - they are not allowed to use brick and mortar to create livable houses, because the ruling morons realized that even poor White people can create nice houses from scratch if they let them. So they are destroying better-built ones and are only allowing them shanty-houses.

Oh - and they are barred from any immigration to any Western country - 100.000 Arabs to the US and 500.000 to Europe are fine, but those racist white devils - cannot let them come in.

One of my (ex) good buddies came from one of these shanty towns outside Pretoria in some defunct mining town. He grew up poor as the local blacks, with a dad as hard as the rocks they split. Buddy would get drunk with other dirt (literally) poor kids, white and black, when they were 10 years old. His dad was a falldown drunk which oddly helped him in life. When he became a teenager the blacks started turning on the whites, and he lost all his black friends and brutal racism started. His brother left, and he knew he had to go too. He ended up lucky, he met a Canadian girl and they got married and she took him to Canada.

The stories of these shit towns are brutal, and they have gotten MUCH worse in the 15 years he has been in Canada. He went to visit his dad a couple years ago, and he said that his dads days are numbered before he is killed. Just seeing an old, Boer, tough as fuck man in their midst is just too much for the brainwashed youth of the New South Africa.

Messages In This Thread