rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass starvation and famine in Africa

Mass starvation and famine in Africa

The funny thing is that many African countries have plenty of secret billionaires who siphoned off the wealth of those nations - it was easier to take 5 billion for your family and then give the other 95 billion to globalist corporations than to try and develop those riches for the gain of the country.

I don't see any quick solutions frankly. There are certainly smart ethical people there, but the process of raising the awareness and mental frames of the populations is a long and arduous one. Also population growth comes down naturally with prosperity and education - the globalists have other plans - vaccines, wars and then the Chinese taking over and probably one day implementing a one-child-policy. Also - I mentioned that Africa is fertile enough to feed even 7-14 billion, so this is not a food problem frankly.

Either way - things are as they are.

I think I gotta go visit Africa again - have plenty of friends and I gotta see these sabar festivities:

[Image: u6Pk6wo.jpg]

Messages In This Thread