rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Immigrating to the US - any advices?

Immigrating to the US - any advices?

I have never been to a country that outdid America or Canada in quality of life (material things).

Sure, the rest of the world isn't so consumed with work as those two countries. You can also make the argument for healthcare not being free in America.

I had a friend come back from France a few weeks ago, he was astonished that the average French person lives a pretty crap life. The prices for basic food stuff is very expensive. I don't know how true it is but they cannot afford to eat or gouge their faces like we do in Canada.

I have been too many of the Scandinavian countries, you are paying through the roof for everything. Sure they are great countries, but I had to take a suitcase of goods for my mate in Iceland in December. I saw leather converse in the local mall (Kringlan) in Reykjavik selling for $270 usd, I could buy 3 pairs of those in Canada.

I don't know anywhere in the world that has better house prices than America, ranch style 4 bedroom homes in Phoenix for low to mid 200k.

How big is the average apartment in Japan or Hong Kong?

The rich Chinese are buying up Canadian real estate like it is a monopoly game.

You simply get more for your money in America, no other country comes close.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread