rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pre-nups and the whores we love

Pre-nups and the whores we love

I was married for 10 years to a nurse who started using meth. We have a 9 year old boy together. Been divorced about 3 years now.

I was going to have to come up with with about 30 grand and she was going to end up getting about a 1/3rd of my retirement which I will start collecting next year.

My lawyer contacted my ex and told her to give me complete custody of our son and we would waive child support in return for her to not claim any assets of mine. I would have never seen any child support anyway and got to keep the retirement and the house. She never acquired a lawyer and if she did, I wouldn't have been so lucky.

Judges here anyways don't mess around. They will order a hair follicle test if there is any suspicion of drug use. She knew she didn't have a chance with the kid and any lawyer would have told her the same with her history. But I could have been screwed on the assets for sure if she would have decided to fight me in court.

She did a unsuccessful stint in rehab before we split and found out that about half of the women there were nurses.

Messages In This Thread