rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pre-nups and the whores we love

Pre-nups and the whores we love

I think that younger girls (19-25) are a little less wary of signing a prenup because they figure that they have tons of time to make their own money and know that if they marry a rich guy they're going to end up pampered enough as it is. It's when a girl gets into the 30-35 range that you have to be wary. She realizes that you're probably her last chance, but when that female midlife crisis hits, she'll get the idea into her head that she can do better for some reason, and any money she squeezes from you will only help her cause.

But at the same time, if I was in a place where I could ask a girl to sign one (that is, if I had a net worth over 10 million), I wouldn't be getting married in the first place; I'd be traveling and banging a different girl every few days. When I turned 55 and wanted a family and married a hot, 22 year old immigrant, then I'd get her to sign a prenup. I wouldn't be like 'You're signing this because if you leave me I don't want you taking half of my shit', I'd be like 'I want you to sign this because, don't get me wrong, if this doesn't work for some reason you'll be taken care of, but you aren't getting any money that you didn't help me earn.'

But yeah; separate accounts and money stored in overseas banks, I'd do whatever I could to make sure my true net worth remained a mystery.

Messages In This Thread