rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

36 y/o woman gets less attention on dating app than she expected; alleges racism
6 y/o woman gets less attention on dating app than she expected; alleges racism
"Less attention" implying not from wealthy Bay St or Wall St white or (((white))) men in tuxedo suits driving the latest Bentley or Lambo from work to their Manhattan penthouse or Lake-shore condo in Toronto?

Probably certain that if an average Black man approached her asking her for a date, she would scream, "STREET HARASSMENT/WAPE! WAPE!WAPE! PATRIARCHY! SEXISM! SEXIST! RAPE SUPPORTER! MISOGYNIST.

I know these Black Canadian career women go on with "I don't need no man", "You're not "white bwoy enough" for me", etc. when a Black man approaches her for a date, so I dunno who is the real racist.

We're talking about Canada, though so it's perfectly common for over 250,000 ethnic immigrant race trollops per year to message that White Unicorn advertised from the Canadian Embassy. A white unicorn in Canada could literally take a picture of her poop on Plenty of Twats & at least 50,000 "Foreign Investor" immigrant trollops would fight for that, than the Bidding Wars they cause on Detroit-looking real estate in Toronto & Vancouver.

Unfortunately, the only ones who are lucky are under-15 schoolboys who look like they sex more with their female teacher/babysitter/social worker, etc than the average adult in Canada. No lie.

Messages In This Thread