rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Else Put Off By Highly Rational Women?

Anyone Else Put Off By Highly Rational Women?

You have to understand sexual tension and what's good for fucking and what's good for relationships, because they are very different.

You have a woman good for a relationship and possible marriage. But after a few years you'll be jerking off to the babysitter or the crazy teenage slut next door. It's just the facts of life. It's the sexual tension of a masculine man always chasing something feminine, unlogical, in motion, and uncontrollable.

In all honesty, the perfect woman is only the perfect woman for what you're seeking at the time. It's up to you to figure out what that is -- mariage, family, sex, or fun.

I do not date rational women because "sex, adventure, and passion" is more important to me in this moment than something stable and rational where both sides pull their weight. This is a choice I made.

To sum it up to your original statement, you're demonstrating masculine tension and so is she, so the scale is fucked when it comes to sexual tension because there is no femininity in the picture and no tension. But keep in mind, and what most guys do not get, is that sexual tension is different than the tension it takes to have a relationship and make it work overtime. When a masculine man settles with a masculine woman, it's only a matter of time before they both start dreaming about someone else, even though they have a dream home, nice yard, lots of money,and rarely argue with one another. And marrying a hot, feminine emotional, and illogical, woman can be amazing and fulfilling to a man, until shit needs to get done and she doesn't have the rationality to do it.

In the end you have to decide what you want. You can't have your cake and eat it to.

Messages In This Thread