rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What 230 wedding stories in The Knot can tell us

What 230 wedding stories in The Knot can tell us

Dude this shit is crazy, props for putting it all together. One metric I would've been really keen to see is age. I'd wager age differences are far more common in the case of cold approaches than with social circle.

Bear in mind, the great bulk of these men most likely have decent to shit social skills as a whole and weak game. Just because betas will orbit relentlessly and eventually get their shot doesn't mean you can't hijack the process.

Although I personally wouldn't rule out SMART day game, if your goal is to meet LTR material, social circle is the most reliable way to do it indeed. However, focus on getting warm intros rather than trying to build as many "deep and meaningful" friendships as you can. Not in an overtly dickish way, just focus most of your efforts on casting as wide of a net as possible. I've wasted far too much time and energy on people I shouldn't have, and it's a mistake I won't ever repeat again.

Identifying the few key people that truly have social capital and bind groups together, and investing BIG TIME in those relationships, is the greatest shortcut I have found in that regard. Things are not as cut and dry in real life tho, and it will take practice.

Messages In This Thread