rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Converting SNLs to Harem Girls

Converting SNLs to Harem Girls

Quote: (03-11-2017 05:58 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Mufasa, what are some suggestions for transcending past simply being an asshole player?
I meet her at a club, spit some game, then either pull her myself or me and my lads pull her and her friends somewhere to "after party" (i.e. go to a random apartment to drink more liquor, listen to some music, play beerpong or whatever, then fuck).
It's a pretty basic formula so what can I do besides that to make a girl more into me?
Not gunna lie but that sounded dry as fuck, Gunna sound wack and blue pill af but be yourself

Im sure theres more to it than what you wrote above but it sounds like your running the fucking play book the way it was written to a T--good for a beginning player that needs to put numbers up. For intermediate and definitely not for the higher levels if I had to guess.

Im going to assume you're not a beginner lol. Things like your personal quirks and personality have to start coming out as you go off script to define your game.

My basketball coach in HS said it the best:

Coach: "Mufasa...Youre playing like a bitch!"
Me: "You said to run your offense?"
Coach: "GODDAMN IT!! Look if he's guarding you that tight FUCK the offense. Rip through and take is ASS TO THE FUCKING HOLE!"

Point being that the playbook is a frame work. Textbook game is a framework to score and it works. But while you're running the play sometimes you see opportunities to score that don't necessarily need you to run the rest of the play.
You don't have to be so textbook--add your flavor, the things that make you you. Its been said repeatedly if you look closely at your thread--do things beyond what she normally gets.

Quote:Quote:

I meet her at a club, spit some game, then either pull her myself or me and my lads pull her and her friends somewhere to "after party"

How often do you think she meets guys that invite her to after parties. See what Im saying. Take a hard look at your playbook and see what things are probably typical of guys that try to fuck her and change those to be more exciting/interesting in accordance to who/what you are as a person.

Instead of an afterparty take everyone skinny dipping.
Instead of meeting her at the club and spitting game, start dancing and twirling her while no one else is dancing.
In my game I'm doing things that make me stand alone as that awesome outlier.
There are many ways that do this and THAT is what makes her stay.
When you look at the rest of the advice you've gotten here it all adds up to standing out above the crowd of other players and orbiters. The things that we have suggested here as a player make you stand out because most other players are doing what you're doing--just running a play.

Maybe start practicing a different approach like day game? Something more low energy that requires a different skill set. Something that requires you to be more warm and genuine.

Also what do you have going on in your life besides banging sluts and partying? Is your lifestyle and success interesting and high value? Are driven, motivated, ambitious, and inspiring in what you set out to do and your goals in life? Does your manner and energy command respect and admiration of others? Have you achieved any great things in your life? These are the kinds of things a woman wants in a man for long term.

there is something in your game that isn't giving these girls comfort.

Are you feeding her, cuddling with her, nourishing her (paying or cooking food), opening doors for her, etc. Those are the things that make her want to see you again if the dick is good.

A strong, masculine man with a "secret soft side" is like crack to women. That is their bread and butter. A woman who finds a man who is nothing but a man who shows sparing moments of gentle compassion and sensitivity is a woman who knows she has something special that she needs to hang on to.

Like I said, make a girl feel more comfortable and intrigued so she is open to the idea of wanted to spend more time with you and bang you more. Having good sex helps too but honestly I think that "fucking her right" is overrated. Plenty of girls leave the best sex of their life as a one night stand.

It all points towards upping your game to be beyond your fuck and chuck ways

[Image: 200.gif#1]

For me I always try to remember that girls are absolutely fucking retards. They live in disney world. Your game could be amazing, you could be totally fucking awesome and show her the time of her life and in the am kiss her and put her in a cab...and she would never call you back.

why?....

....cuz fucking disney wold thats why. It was a perfect night and she wants to cherish that memory the way it is. I wrote earlier that girls run from discomfort like the plague and why would she want to create the chance for you to potentially ruin such a pristine memory. Know what I mean.

Thats why my first post to you was about what you are doing after the sex. That for me makes a girl keep the memory open ended. it no longer has an "ending" instead she's forced to continue our adventure post sex. If I play my cards right she will see that this interaction is better left open ended to continue

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Messages In This Thread