rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Converting SNLs to Harem Girls

Converting SNLs to Harem Girls

Quote: (03-08-2017 03:58 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2017 03:01 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

I (purposely even) give off the Mr. Nightclub Fuckboi vibe simple because it just works for me.

They no longer need men for economic survival / comfort and thus they can have much more sex for fun now.

There it is. All of your problem right there.

Quote:Quote:

I (purposely even) give off the Mr. Nightclub Fuckboi vibe simple because it just works for me.

Just like the actual qualification for a girl as long term prospect begins after we have fucked them so does ours. What happens after the lay--this is where your beta tendencies have to come into play. The shit that she writes on her POF profile--that shit.
Are you feeding her, cuddling with her, nourishing her (paying or cooking food), opening doors for her, etc. Those are the things that make her want to see you again if the dick is good.

Quote:Quote:

They no longer need men for economic survival / comfort and thus they can have much more sex for fun now.

Girls don't like feeling like a used slut no matter what they say about being proud and shit and thats why she's ghosting you. When she thinks about you she thinks about what a slut she is and its uncomfortable. Girls avoid discomfort like its the plague. And unlike us their abundance mentality is actually an abundance reality--she will find another dude.

After you fuck them you must treat them like more than that, cook them breakfast, take them out for brunch, cuddle them, hug them, kiss them, open their doors, ogle them. Now when they think about you they remember that and that you fucked them silly.

Once you've gotten the lay you have won. If you want to see them again treat them like you want to "see" them again. Thats not beta at all when done from a position of strength and proper frame control. Hell you can even tell them "I want to see you again" and take her number down.
If you don't want to see them again then don't treat them like you want to see them again.

I think Mufasa nailed it. If OP takes it to heart he'll get where he wants.

The whole beta/alpha paradigm needs to die. It may have been useful in the late 2000s and earlier in the decade but it's usefulness has been outlived. It's now moved into common usage and been obfuscated by the masses and even some of our dear forum members.

From a position of power a girl can't use you if you don't let her. You already got the pussy; cat's out of the bag. Why do you want to keep a girl around anyway? You like their company? Don't supplicate, but act like it. Push her out to have fun and new experiences with you and bang her every few hours during. As a man you are the unstoppable driving force in your interaction and you bend it to your will.

You don't even have to try very hard, you know how boring most people are? Netflix and chill has it's time and place, but it won't hook a girl very hard. Capture them and bring them into your world and make them have fun. Take them shooting, go see some scenery, make her try new food, cook your best dish and make her clean it up (believe me, she will probably offer). If you have money you have more options, but even if you don't the things I just listed are $20.00 experiences or less.

Be creative and have fun. If you're having fun so will she, and she will love you for it.

If OP is having a hard time even making it to that point I would ] consider re-adjusting your game; less "cool club fuckboy" to more "most interesting man in the world".

Messages In This Thread