rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No-fap and female attraction: Leverage your game to the hilt

No-fap and female attraction: Leverage your game to the hilt

I think there is a sound scientific basis for no-fap increasing a man's attractiveness. The first reason is increased testosterone levels. Women perceive this subconsciously and respond to it. It works with Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), but I think it is stronger with naturally increased levels of T. I think there are a number of secondary hormones that are optimized with naturally high T that provoke a better response from women than TRT.

Besides TRT, I think it's primarily a matter of body language. A single man who has not fapped and who has to meet and seduce a new woman to get sexual release has an energy and drive that shows up in his body language. It's not something you can consciously achieve. It just appears in your body language, and women respond to this killer instinct subconsciously.

A similar effect comes from weight lifting. When you build strength and stamina, it puts a spring in your step, and you move differently due to having larger muscles. This difference in body language is a basic form of sexual signaling to a woman.

Having game and knowing that you can get hot women in bed does the same thing. It changes your confidence, in a way that is unconsciously expressed in your body language. Women pick up on all of these things.

Going back to the main point, I think it is scientific fact that no-fap will affect the way women perceive you, and the difference is attractive to them.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread