rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pre-Nuptual Agreements: the New Anti-Divorce Cure?

Pre-Nuptual Agreements: the New Anti-Divorce Cure?

An American lawyer, conservative from my youth but red-pilled only a few years ago, I've recently had a change of heart regarding pre-nuptual agreements, and I think all men would do well to consider the same.

Pre-nups, so the thinking used to go, make divorce a foregone conclusion. This was true when divorce was rare and a disgrace to the divorcees, when traditional family values and societal pressure would persuade a couple to deal with its issues rather than spilt.

Today, however, when divorce is mainstream and in some instances virtually expected, pre-nuptual agreements can make divorce far less likely.

Think about it: if the woman believes that divorce would allow her to leave her boring life and experience an exciting new platter of Live, Love, Laugh (a.k.a. cock)---all bankrolled by her ex-husband---what incentive has she to put in the effort required to make her marriage work?

Consider again the same woman tied to an airtight pre-nup in which, if she ever steps out of line, her meal ticket expires, her having waived any claim to her husband's largesse.

I dunno about you, but for some reason I can't help but picture the wife in the second scenario being eminently more sweet to her husband than the one in the first.

Times having changed, there's no longer anything unromantic about a pre-nup; rather, done correctly, it's Alpha AF.

Messages In This Thread