rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio de Janeiro and Salvador Brazil Carnival 2017 Datasheet

Rio de Janeiro and Salvador Brazil Carnival 2017 Datasheet

Quote: (02-18-2018 04:35 AM)Banna Wrote:  

Anybody had any info on this carnival that takes place like 2 days after Salvador's finishes called Carnaporto in Porto Seguro and if it's worth checking out?

I probably wouldn't fly all the way to Brazil just to attend it alone unlike Salvador but it'd be a post Salvador party binge if I was already there.

I'm having a hard time finding any sort of info about anyone's experiences there.

But I see pictures/videos and I've seen some stunning looking girls and it looks more classy/subdued than Salvador.

I'm pretty sure there are virtually 0 foreigners in attendance and the only visitors would be Brazilians from other states which would be a + to me.

Don't know anything about this one but there is an afterparty on Morro de Sao Paulo which is an island not far from Salvador. I didn't make it there unfortunately so can't give anything more than that. Did hear good things though.

Quote: (02-19-2018 10:07 AM)Banna Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2018 11:00 AM)Hombre Wrote:  

I need to make serious plans to go. Carnval in Barranquilla, Colombia, was so much fun.

I would like to go to Barranquilla someday, have heard good things about there. All I know is in Salvador

that is the craziest crowd someone can ever possibly party with. That video is "Baianasystem's" Trio electrico last week at carnaval.....look at that crowd!

Haha I'm in that mess somewhere, as I said above, it's mental.

Messages In This Thread