rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio de Janeiro and Salvador Brazil Carnival 2017 Datasheet

Rio de Janeiro and Salvador Brazil Carnival 2017 Datasheet

Quote: (01-29-2018 03:19 PM)hipster Wrote:  

I don't go to street Carnival at all but i've been before, in Rio every time i go out to a party/club/pub at the Carnival official dates i bang someone and it could not be easier. But with those teens you probably won't get there. When it comes to blocos In Rio there are blocos like Bloco do Sargento Pimenta(very popular) or Bloco do Bar Bukowski where the average age is higher. Both are Rock oriented blocos but the audience is diverse, and that's all i know really. I hate Samba, Axé, Pagode and the likes.

That said I agree with you... if you go to any bar or party (and there are dozens of them, although they´re quite expensive) during Carnival, it´s a totally different story from the blocos.

Anyway, as 99% of tourists (both domestic and foreigners) that go to Rio during Carnival go to blocos, I keep my suggestion of kissing as many girls as possible until finding a girls eager to leave to your place or to a motel.

Messages In This Thread