rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Spanish Language school review thread

RVF Spanish Language school review thread

Quote: (03-05-2017 12:57 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

Your success with the language depends a lot more on what you do with it and how many opportunities you create to use your Spanish than on whether you're at the perfect school or have a good teacher and classmates.

Good insights amigo. The main point being that if you make the effort to get out there and to a Spanish speaking country you will also have lots more of these oppourtunities in social situations every single day. It gives you the best of both worlds and is amazing how much you can improve in a short time. Going to a school is just a part of the journey of learning a new language although definitely a big part. Many of the other guys I met there had the same experience as me.

One point I forgot to mention is it's much better in the local girl's eyes that you are in their country to actually do something, and are putting effort into learning the language. Is a good answer to 'what are you doing here?' which always comes up early on - not that women are the reason you should learn a language, it's just a nice bonus.

Messages In This Thread