rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you accept a gay son?

Would you accept a gay son?

My father is one of the most redpilled men I know. He has nothing against gays, but he does not care for them. If one of his children came out it would be incredibly hard for him; but I have no doubt he would continue to love us. Why? Because he is a man who accepts the things in his life that are out of his control, and owns up to his mistakes. I believe the fact is that you have to accept them. Why? Because YOU raised him. You don't get to just throw away your children because they didn't turn out the way you wanted. If you nurture your child with love and compassion, teach him to be a man, and do a father's job you've done all you can. No amount of religious guilt, physical abuse, or electro shock therapy will undo your "failure" as a parent. If your child is gay you have only yourself to blame, and must accept this. Alienating yourself from your child is just a way to attempt to distance yourself from your perceived failure, instead of making the best of it.

Messages In This Thread