rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YouTube podcaster issues warning about his crazy ex

YouTube podcaster issues warning about his crazy ex

@ Leonard:

Lottery pic & Last pic sent chills down my spine. I didn't even read that link from OP that time, but when I saw those pics you embedded, the first thing which went on my mind was that this chick was terribly abused sexually, emotionally & mentally in early childhood.

Terribly like some perverted feminazi male SJW teacher pro-faggot pushing his cock up her pee-pee in Grade One, and then telling her that her busted hymen from her pee-pee is to quote from the Ben Levin Sex-Ed curriculum "Vaginal fluid". Somebody in a position of authority fucked her badly when she was a small little girl who learned sex from abuse from an early age, this is that convicted pedophile Ben Levin wants to use feminist teachers as proxies to teach "Sexual Education" from Daycare school.

When I read the link from OP, it was indeed that this chick was terribly abused in early childhood ranging from an unstable family, incest, victim of statutory rape, etc.

Hot& cold shit from that chick was bizarre.

As much as I loathe "Toronto women", this chick isn't some Chanty Binx cunt yelling at every Black man on the street claiming that she is being oppressed by descendants of black slavery and Aboriginal Native Indian reserve.

This chick is suffering inside, but it takes a Psychiatrist & therapist to deal with her issues. Plus, why did she suck a drug dealer's dick if HE owed her cash? WTF is that?

That Kricket Slik chick should seek help from Dr. James Sears alias DIMITRI THE LOVER.

DIMITRI THE LOVER wrote several articles on the Topic of treating women of childhood sexual abuse.

Kricjet Slik could cause some trouble because when Dimitri the Lover utilizes his technique to masturbate her vagina, she will spazz out that the sexual romance, it reminds her of her first sexual experience when that pro-feminist white knight teacher shoved his cock up her pee-pee in Elementary school.

Kricket Slik could feel emotional pain, but Dr. James Sears will assure her that everything will be alright. Dimitri the Lover knows Toronto women from head to toe, including their pussy.

Messages In This Thread