rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to report an openly terrorist sympathiser to the police?

How to report an openly terrorist sympathiser to the police?

Here is the situation:

There's a far-left guy in San Francisco, US who openly supports terrorists on his social media (with more than 3K followers). In his support, he even used the word "terrorists" among the groups (like Muslims, Arabs, and etc.) have been oppressed by Trump administration.

I don't want to report this account on Twitter or Facebook. Both companies are full of SJW idiots. They won't do anything. And being his account suspended is nothing.

I don't trust the police. But I want to report this guy anyway. I have intelligence that he's in the process of applying for American citizenship and I believe shits like him don't deserve to hold an American passport.

Obviously, I don't want to make a call to the police and talk to them. I'm British and I don't know how the legality works in the US.

Is there any website that you can submit a report? What's that website? Will they take any actions? Should I bother?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread