rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

women doing the sportfucking?

women doing the sportfucking?

Girl left my place a little while ago. This is the second time I'm seeing her. First time was a one night stand. The sex was good, she's got a great body and a tight pussy. But I didn't feel 'connected' to her. Not connected in the 'love' sense, but in the sexual intimacy sense. It was like we were both having sex in mind (i.e., she's not daydreaming) and body, but the only connection between her and I was our bodies, if that makes sense.

Usually, I feel a greater sexual connection, even with one night stands. She's a little on the reserved side, so that could be it and I'm reading too much into this. Or maybe she doesn't enjoy sex with me, but that doesn't seem right given that she came over for just sex - she knows she's not getting dinner, gifts or a relationship from me.

She's about 25, so I was wondering if maybe she's out there sportfucking and the only way she can do it is by maintaining a certain emotional distance. I've never run into this with older women, and the closest other experience (though not as disconnected as this one) was with another 25 yr old chick.

Are you guys noticing this, and do you detect any age related differences?

Messages In This Thread