rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This was really satisfying today.

This was really satisfying today.

Quote: (03-02-2017 10:22 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2017 08:20 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2017 08:13 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Newb question. I've never used Snap(chat). Vaun, how do you use it to pull chicks? Also, i thought it was for young people - teens and early 20s.

I love it. If I am using online I usually connect with a girl on Tinder, then ask for her Snapchat. Its a good way to show SMV and social proof. You will get random nudes from the girls you match with. I never send nudes, ever. I dont ask or anything. I let them ask, but I dont go sexual because its obvious. If she wants to see it she will ask. I let them feel comfortable sending DM's with light reactions. For your plates its a fun way to stay in touch and stay flirty. Except when they start keeping tabs on you with it. It helps with girls you meet in other cities and you want to stay flirty with and keep them on a line.

I'm a complete newb. What's the etiquette on Snapchat if any? Am I supposed to basically take selfies and send them to chicks at different points throughout the day? Can I just create an account and not send anything at all but receive their pictures? Can i send my old pictures? How does it work?

Its unlike any other social network. You have to get on and start using it. Its like a live Instagram, but your posts go away in 24hrs. Just documenting your day with pics and video. Personally I think its fun, but I think Facebook/IG will eat their lunch.

Messages In This Thread