rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This was really satisfying today.

This was really satisfying today.

Quote: (03-02-2017 10:21 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

OP: Don't ever give her a direct answer to a question like that. The fun for her in the game is obsessing over the reason for the deletion. Let her hamster away, and gossip with her friends, where she gets to be the centre of attention whilst they all try to analyse previous conversations and guess at what went wrong, then she'll either come back and try harder, or move on. You're not losing out on anything by letting her wait for an answer, if you've already reached the 'cut all contact' stage, which she can read as you being butthurt.

Yeah I am always afraid of looking butthurt. I dont really care at this point. I think there is a whole psychology around modern attention whoring waiting to being explored. I think this is the next stage of game. I think game will evolve into leveraging the attention whoring phenomenon in social media. New game theory around "average girl" social media attention whoring will take shape. Or new game theory/techniques that work as a result of the inherent narcism they have developed from the armies of orbital men. Its more like 'how to game a narcissist' now. Gaming these girls could get really fun.

Messages In This Thread