rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazing LTR of 4 years is moving away...do I go with her?

Amazing LTR of 4 years is moving away...do I go with her?

I'm 22, she's 20. 4 years together and she's a fucking good one. BJ's on command, cooks, cleans for me. She's very well spoken and intelligent, takes care of herself and holds a boner inducing feminine energy almost 24/7.

She moved to Michigan to be with me after doing long distance, but her parents are literally forcing her to move back to South Carolina. They are coming to pick her up in a month and have already bought the plane ticket. Reason being is she got in a car accident and is in deep debt. She will move back to SC for minimum of 6-12 months....however, I'm not sure if I want to do long distance again. It's difficult, and there's always the possibility of her cheating on me and I not knowing. While I do not believe she'd do this, I don't want to be in unicorn denial, and in an LDR the chance is exponentially higher, given that I'm not there much.

So my options are,
1. Stick out an LDR with my girlfriend for minimum 6 months while I visit her or vice versa every so often.

2. Go with her to SC, (is this a beta move?) I have a decent job but it's definitely not my passion by any means, I'm not exactly giving up a whole lot in Michigan besides a close knit family. But I feel by me chasing after her it makes me look weak...

3. Break it off with her.

What would you guys do?

I need some outside perspective in case I'm blinded by oneitis here.

Messages In This Thread