rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame Stumbler: Do you still persist if the girl says she's got a boyfriend?

Daygame Stumbler: Do you still persist if the girl says she's got a boyfriend?

Quote: (03-02-2017 04:10 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2017 04:04 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Just tell her to give you her phone number anyway.
Simple as that.

But have you ever been in situations where this has worked, though, i.e., she initially drops the BF bomb, but you disregard and still ask for her number and she gives you it and, to take the cake, you still end up banging the girl? This for me is the million dollar question, since it is the biggest stumbling block I've encountered with an otherwise very positive reception from the girl.

Yes. It's been said a million times. Rarely is a truly attractive girl single.

[Image: 4znPZOfvcTho7ZKRd-9vT1HZpaef41Vk4lsKYEmn...VoiF0_Krpg]

Her "interest" is just her way of testing to see if you're her next branch.

Like everything it's a simple battle between "fear" and "desire"

Your game just has to create enough attraction (desire for something unknown: you) to overcome her fear (losing something known:her current boyfriend).

If she's truly receptive to the "possibility of you" it's indicative of a less than"100% happy" in her current situation. There's a crack there

Best practice: Pretend to not even hear the existence of the BF (If you don't ignore...she can't...You do ignore it...she can too) In some cases she'll feel her her conscience is clear because she told you

Quick example-

Her: "Im sorry...Ive got a BF"

You: "Well are you a coffee or tea kind of girl? I'd bet your the coffee type...right?

Her "Ummm no I prefer tea actually"

You "Great, then I'd like to buy you a cup of tea. I know this cool place nearby that has....blah blah"

Ignore the BF ...Play on

If

PS Try using "forced alternative' questions (another topic) where either answer is a win for you rather than a determined "yes" or "no". It's a basic "sales" technique that translates well into game

[/color]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread