rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame Stumbler: Do you still persist if the girl says she's got a boyfriend?

Daygame Stumbler: Do you still persist if the girl says she's got a boyfriend?

Quote: (03-02-2017 05:19 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2017 02:09 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Mindful that she'd already told me that she's off to do further study in Switzerland in 4 days' time, I ask her straight out for a drink. She declines, but I can tell that her limbic brain is straining to say yes even though she says that she's got a boyfriend.

Going abroad + boyfriend + 4 days = 'r-selection' because no time, and nobody will know. It will only come with experience to execute it and to make decisions instinctively - you had just seconds to immediately switch to a sex mode, touch her arm, prod her belly with your finger, grasp a handful of hair to get feedback how amenable she was to physical contact and to, at the same time, your acting über-dominant. Overconfidence is king.

It sounds like she was toying with the idea, from what you wrote, anyway. You played it good but not great. A dominant, r-selecting man, who aims for SDL doesn't ask questions because they give an opportunity to think, give negative answer and, consequently, opportunity to decline the offer. The best thing would've been to say, if her logistics were good (that is, she wasn't in a hurry), "I know a great place just around a corner for a quick drink. Let's go". And just start walking, hoping she would fall into your frame and follow. Man leads, woman follows. Man acts, woman reacts. High risk, though high reward.

Here's the deal: It's taken me long enough to even get to this point of being relatively forward and yet it is clear for the reasons you've just given, that I've still got some way to go before I've marched all of my troops up to the top of the hill. You mentioned kino at the point of her saying she's going to Switzerland: Fuck, if only I had thought of this, I might have just given it a go and managed to salvage this encounter again. I'm still summoning up the courage to get more direct with girls that I'm encountering and kino is something that I really need to start using asap, given that I'm getting a positive vibe more frequently now when daygaming, despite the uebercunts spoiling the mood music for me at times and causing me to skip a beat.

Messages In This Thread