rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survey: What Is Your Biggest Challenge in Game Right Now

Survey: What Is Your Biggest Challenge in Game Right Now

Ok so what is your biggest challenge in game right now?

Quote: (03-02-2017 10:27 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

No such thing as genie's my friend.
Get your head out of the clouds and work harder and look for solutions to your problems.

A few years ago i had no issues approaching, chatting up and getting a number. My main issue was converting those numbers into meet ups/dates.
My conversion rate was less than 10% doing it that way.
You know what i did? I stopped doing it that way.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting a different outcome"
So i stopped taking numbers and went for "instadates". Or pulled them directly to my house when possible.

Yes the fail rate was high but i not nearly as bad as the number fail rate. Plus on the bright side if she wasn't interested i didn't waste a single minute thinking about when to call/text her and what i was gonna say. She didn't want to join me for a insta coffee date then i know she wouldn't have met up with me if i tried to setup a date later in the week.
If she decided she wanted to join me and i was getting positive feedback from her i'd get the number from her. The success rate from this was much much higher.
Nowadays this is how i pull girls when I'm out.
Having the "always on" mentality means that whenever i leave my house I'm at my best. No excuses.

I knew when/how i was losing these girls. I found a workaround for my particular situation.

Messages In This Thread