rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vice: The Trans Women Who Become Lesbians After Years as Gay Men

Vice: The Trans Women Who Become Lesbians After Years as Gay Men

If you really want to get triggered watch this Vice show called Abortion Access in the Maritimes:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/abort...itimes-298

I watched it because at first I thought it meant abortions on boats, and I like boats. Nope, it means Canada.

The basic idea is that Prince Edward Island only has one abortion clinic and it has limited hours. If the girls want abortions they have to go across a bridge that is sometimes closed (12 days in 2012) due to snow.

Well these two things piss off the Prince Edward women to no end. The have a rally. The whole show talks about their limited access to abortions but subtly the only time it actually is limited is after 5 pm and before 8 am, or when it snows too much.

Watch at the end part when the guys says its a "horrible injustice" that some women have to drive two hours if traffic is bad, and "incurring incredeble expenses" to get an abortion if they need one after 5 pm. I guess the expenses are an eigth tank of gas, or bus fare.

I just picture some canadian bitch that looks like sue aikens from life below zero going "well its 5:15, eh. Guess I gotta have a baby."

Maybe tell these bitches to wait till regular business hours the following day, but then they'd throw pig blood on you.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread