rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jokes used to game the room

Jokes used to game the room

Quote: (03-25-2017 10:14 PM)MKDAWUSS Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2017 01:02 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

These joke are "canned" or pre made. The only problem with pre-ready jokes is that they can't be adjusted for the situation at hand. It would be better to be naturally funny, and flow with what the group gives you as meterial.

And sometimes when you can tell that a joke is being set up, you sometimes find yourself going "OK, get to the punchline" just so the joke's over.

The best jokes are the ones that come organically and unexpectedly.

That's the point but people seem to enjoy canned jokes, on my part that's to much to learn and after 2 jokes you're not fun anymore you become THE clown of the night...

People who stand up comedy, conference or representations in any way are given the mechanism of "how to make people laugh".
As human being we tend to make mental assumptions and from there we make shortcuts, now the funny part is that once those are set up people are waiting for the confirmation of their mental thinking and that's where the punchline enter and turn everything around.

Example :
My grand mother walked 3 miles everyday from the passed 5 years and now...
We don't know where the fuck she is!

My .02cents

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Messages In This Thread