rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Donald Trump is a FALSE PROPHET (FRAUD)

Donald Trump is a FALSE PROPHET (FRAUD)

Quote: (03-11-2017 01:02 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Notice how pants doesn't answer the objection of why Trump is bad on the environment when most of the world's current leaders are fine with producing stuff in dirty ass China.

Intellectually bankrupt people will always avoid objections that shut them down completely.

Is that really the level you want to keep this discussion on?
911 just showed me even though he dont share my opinion he can engage in a civil debate. I will look into his post in detail, when this rig operation slow down.

Did i not mention relying on fossil fuel and coal for energy?
However i can add fracking on the list.

This used to be a pretty good board about travel lifestyle and gaming. But when it comes to politics its not really a debate in here. Just endless pages of memes of Donald trump memes.

So below is the guy you elected president. This is the guy you can't even have a debate about his views on environmental issues without resorting to ad hominem attacks. Please go ahead defend his understanding aerosols affect on the ozone layer.

Messages In This Thread