rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Triffin Dilemma

The Triffin Dilemma

Quote: (03-03-2017 02:11 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2017 02:39 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Our economic system is by far more fragile than it seems. Though how much the globalists will crash the economy frankly depends on them.

I don't know if they truly want constant uninterrupted chaos in the West. My bet is that this kind of scenario would backfire and many of them would not survive such chaos.

You're getting into conspiracy theory which doesn't have an answer, and never will, territory. I'm not into that.

Your statement presumes they get to control interruptions or time interruptions, which basically means the cat's out of the bag and the game is over: they control it all already.

I don't buy that people driven by power and getting order out of chaos, as Lenin said, have any real insight. Those driven by demonic powers of division and chaos by definition lack this insight; they trust in chaos to make sense of things for them, which is foolishness as it will ultimately destroy them as well. No, they don't have a control of things. Just some inputs.

I'm not making predictions, but these things are a matter of historical record. Rothschild famously said "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." If you understand how banking and central banking work, and who owns the Fed, the truth of that statement is obvious.

btw, Carrol Quigley was an esteemed professor at Georgetown, not exactly infowars. Also, he came from the other side - part of the Deep State. Which is why his book, Tragedy and Hope, was so telling and was reprinted with large sections missing. The first edition goes for $50-100 on ebay.

Messages In This Thread