rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Triffin Dilemma

The Triffin Dilemma

Quote: (03-04-2017 03:53 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2017 02:11 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2017 02:39 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Our economic system is by far more fragile than it seems. Though how much the globalists will crash the economy frankly depends on them.

I don't know if they truly want constant uninterrupted chaos in the West. My bet is that this kind of scenario would backfire and many of them would not survive such chaos.

You're getting into conspiracy theory which doesn't have an answer, and never will, territory. I'm not into that.

Your statement presumes they get to control interruptions or time interruptions, which basically means the cat's out of the bag and the game is over: they control it all already.

I don't buy that people driven by power and getting order out of chaos, as Lenin said, have any real insight. Those driven by demonic powers of division and chaos by definition lack this insight; they trust in chaos to make sense of things for them, which is foolishness as it will ultimately destroy them as well. No, they don't have a control of things. Just some inputs.

Kid - throwing arond the CIA term conspiracy theory without having assessed various sources is premature.

Check out books by Carroll Quigley, Antony Sutton, Alan Watt (cuttingthroughthematrix.com) and Congressional Reece Commission on Foundations (available americandeception.com) - you can also take a look at the documentaries THE MONEY MASTERS by Bill still and THRIVE by P&G heir Foster Gamble.

After you have done that we can discuss whether those explanations above are more fitting with what is happening in our world or whether Huffpo and NewYorkBetaTimes have a better handle on it.

The system is well-oiled and nothing spectacular really - given infinite self-created money and various organs of control.

Talk about a joke, these websites look like the musings of a nut in a camper van somewhere. At least infowars keeps their conspiracy theories believable by attributing it to leaked government documents. These crazies go too far off of the deep end for any of their writings to be taken seriously and don't bother giving anything to back it up.

Zel, what's with all of this doom and gloom you've been posting lately? Between this thread, the trump thread, and the false prophet one i'm starting to get worried!

Messages In This Thread