rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gothic & Vampire girls....

Gothic & Vampire girls....

Quote: (08-28-2011 09:48 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I am not sure I can pull off a nice guy, I'm kind of over-confident............but humble! =)
Not a problem ! this will work, just make sure to lightly boost her ego every once in awhile...compliment her clothing or unusual nails or something like that.

Quote:Quote:

I weight 205lbs at 5'11, and look athletic, so that is a plus.
yep, your good in the Ht, Wt category

Im incredible at dancing! What kind of dancing do they do?
nothing to crazy, think 90's pop type of rythm, if its an 80's night...or a mix of uptempo dance and pop.

Number Close? Fuck, I hate number closing - I want to fuck-close as fast as possible, and after fucking, maybe I m interested in her number...maybe.
F* closing should be simple but sometimes these girls roll in groups and they usually want to get high when the club closes so getting their number gives both of you a way to contact each other...another bonus* these types of girls always travel with equally attractive friends (safety reasons) since there into risky type of behavior. which means easy 3 somes !

I don't do drugs, so how can I get around this?
You don't need to do drugs...just have some liquor at your place and make them feel like your home is a safe haven and private (come up with some kinda story about doing something shady in your spare time every once in awhile like smoking weed). Let em' know how awesome your pad is and how much they would enjoy partying with you.

When you say T-shirt and jeans do you mean a black T-shirt goth-like with big crosses and demons and shit like that, or normal body-hugging V-neck black T?
yea ! body hugging gear works ! if your fit that will work to your advantage. i wouldn't try to blend in to much. Something from Zara's will work.

Keep in mind these girls BE-friend the grungy goth guys in their circle/scene, they F-CK the badazz looking confident guys who have financial mobility and their own apt or house. Your a stranger in their world and they will get a kick out of it.

Do I need to put on eye-mascara like Mystery and paint my nails black?
nah you won't have to do that....but it might give you an edge. I've never done the makeup thing but it would probably show your confidence and willingness to integrate into their world. I think its worth a shot...

Finally, got any links or where to find these parties they go to?
just google : Goth clubs or Goth bars in your city.

for example: Gothic bars in atlanta
here are some examples of the types of bars I've been to and what kind of music you need to check for when searching for these venues

http://www.qxts-nj.com/

http://www.theshelteratl.com/

http://www.masqueradeatlanta.com/

hope this helps

Messages In This Thread