rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gothic & Vampire girls....

Gothic & Vampire girls....

The gothic chick I banged was more of a rocker. Heavily tatted up, VERY aggressive. She came up to me, I ran my regular game. Once you pass all her shit tests (MANY) the panties drop (though this one wasn't wearing any [Image: lol.gif]).

These chicks vary, but they usually KNOW what type of guy they are looking for beforehand so unless you fit that (i.e. piercings, tats, certain style) they may not give you a second glance. Note: I was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, nothing special.

My advice: Pick the right low-key venue where these chicks frequent in your city, dress down, and just play it cool. You'll know when these chicks dig you because they either A) approach first or B) give you more than one look. I was actually hanging out at an Irish bar in Northern Virginia with my dad when this chick came up to me and ended up taking me home. He was pissed that I left him there but it was totally worth it.

GOOD LUCK & I wanna hear it once you get the bang! Mine was a FREAK!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread