rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gothic & Vampire girls....

Gothic & Vampire girls....

Quote: (08-23-2011 03:29 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

So knowing this, you can tighten your game by:

- Showing her new music she hasn't heard of, but that still falls into the category of the kind of music she listens to. Leave her better than when you found her, music wise
- Pretend (at least) like you have been listening to this kind of music your whole life, be cool about it.But don't come out as a poser.
- Be cool and confident about the fact that you don't have to dress goth to feel her vibe too, ( i hope you are not thinking on dressing like that dude!). Although this might not work when people like her (specially friends) are in the scene.

Just my 2 cents.

There you go. A big +1. Because for a moment there it sounded as if the great senior member actually was contemplating the goth/vampire getup as a necessity for gaming one of these chicks. But it turns out FretDancer is right--much better to remain with your own authentic character and style while adopting a certain attitude towards hers (mildly teasing and condescending works for me!).

Messages In This Thread