rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can a girl get pregnant on her period?

Can a girl get pregnant on her period?

I was with a girl on her period the other day and afterwards I wondered why I even bothered with a condom, it seemed obvious that she wouldn't get pregnant if she's bleeding out her egg.

Then I googled it just to be sure and found this:

Quote:Quote:

Since sperm live for three to five days, she could definitely get pregnant. In addition, some women experience breakthrough spotting or bleeding between periods. This can occur during ovulation and be mistaken for a period, making it difficult to establish the exact place in the menstrual cycle.

Is there any truth to this? Can sperm really live that long inside a woman?

The paranoid part of me wonders if this might be purely disinformation to give women plausible deniability in the event of getting pregnant from another man if they fucked their partner on their period. But maybe that's just the weed talking.

My blog: https://fireandforget.co

"There's something primal about choking a girl. I always choke a girl as soon as possible after meeting her, it never fails to get the pussy juices flowing."

Messages In This Thread