rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice me to make the best of my situation - Poland vs. Ukraine

Advice me to make the best of my situation - Poland vs. Ukraine

I really need your advice!

I am currently trapped in a white collar job in the aviation industry. Due to career reasons I have to work at least 2 more years in the company
before I can change the job (for instance for going abroad). Despite that I am really getting sick of spending my whole life in the same city

The problem

I am currently living in my hometown (1st tier city northern Germany) and the gaming situation became a total desaster in the last 3 years (probably due to the the rise of Tinder, Instagram):

- Women seem to gain weight and loose their attractivness after the age of ~20
- Online Game such as Tinder is a total waste of time for dating a woman above a 6
- Nightgame has terrible ratios (often 70%:30%) and requires more and more social circle game
- Many pretty women are either mental or lack terribly in personality (very low class, uneducated drama queens)
- High status like very good looks, a lot of money or being a kind of celebrity (such as a Youtube Prankster) became predominant attraction triggers
- German women in general dont please their men as much as eastern european

I even tried two niches here in order to adapt and avoid the mainstream hunt:

1# I worked on the weekends as a Bartender - It worked quite well for me on the tourist girls for ONS. But working at night on the weekends additionally to a 40 hours office job destroys your health an spare time completely

2# I joined dancing classes (Salsa and Hip Hop) but the overall talent did not impress me. Furthermore it is not really a niche since many desperate guys attempt these classes also in order to get laid

Possible solutions

I have only 30 days of holiday per year, what really doesnt allow me to travel too much around the world but there are some little advantages:

1# Flights to eastern europe (Poland, Kiew, Moscow) are quite cheap from my hometown (in both directions between 100 - 200€)
2# I am of polish descent and speak the language fluently + I have loads of relatives spread all over Poland who can offer me accomodation for free

My target is to date top talent for a serious relationship and get her to moving to Germany, not just going for the ONS

I am quite unsure if I should go for ukrainian or polish women. Lookwise the Ukrainian are way better than Polish + they have a better traditonial attitude towards gender roles.
But as I heard from a friend who went for 2 weeks gaming in Kiew you have to come around the language barrier and their awarness of being a sex tourist

What is your best advice? Should I go more for Poland or Ukraine? If Poland - what City would you prefer for high quality, more 1st or 2nd tier?

Messages In This Thread