rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"T is for trans" - New progressive indoctrination video marketed for preschoolers

"T is for trans" - New progressive indoctrination video marketed for preschoolers

Quote: (02-23-2017 10:29 AM)Mage Wrote:  

What I learned from this video is that doctors are apparently idiots who cannot be trusted to tell if a child has penis or a vagina.

I wonder what message this tells to children when they have to go to a doctor - "Look it's one of those idiot doctors who cannot tell a boy from a girl apart, but you must trust him with your health ad do as he says". Talk about conflicting messages.

This gender ideology has sunk to the level of Scientology where all psychologists are conidered evil, but in genderism it's doctors and midwives who are stupid bigots.

I was thinking the same, this video makes absolutely no sense. To coherently explain the SJW party line on transgenderism, you'd need to bring up the concept of physical sex (i.e. penises and vaginas). There's no way around it. Since you can't do that with preschoolers, these morons instead present this vague babble about how "doctors are wrong" that would confuse the shit out of uninitiated adults, let alone 4 year olds.

Common sense would dictate that if your students are too young to learn about sex organs, they're also too young to learn about trannies.

Messages In This Thread