rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"T is for trans" - New progressive indoctrination video marketed for preschoolers

"T is for trans" - New progressive indoctrination video marketed for preschoolers

Quote: (02-23-2017 02:57 AM)stugatz Wrote:  

This video creeped me out, as she looks like a less attractive version of a coworker of mine who has daddy issues and thinks she's a genderqueer.

This coworker dresses like a dude, tries acting like one (obsessed with gaming, pixie cut) but despite her best efforts, has a very pretty face and D cups.

WNB, as I'm too afraid to get near anyone on the T spectrum - one slip-up could be an HR meeting waiting to happen. (She may have a pronoun for all I know.) Let's just say, though, that some cucked male friends of mine have managed to do her, and they gave rave reviews.
There's a thread about he/she/it on another website; apparently "it" has said things such as "childhood innocence is a social construct" that gives off a strong pedophile vibe:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/lindsay-m-...st-2083946

Messages In This Thread