rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hostel Data Sheet

Hostel Data Sheet

My hostel experience so far:

Madrid: Cats Hostel- 1 bang, easy logistic, but not that much os a party hostel. Madrid has not a true party hostel, at least that I know;
Barcelona: already stayed in Twentytu, St. Cristopher's Inn and Kabul. The last one is the best one, with pub crawls everynight and sedent groups of girls. Got the bang with hostel costumers in all of them;
Krakaw: The little Havana Party Hostel- Nice bar crawl, free drinks, etc. No bang, but only stayed for 1 night in my defense [Image: biggrin.gif];
Budapest: The Hive Party Hostel- Good alternative to Retox. Easy reception girls, me and my buddy gamed them on check-in and got the deal the day after off work. My best bar crawl ever was in this hostel, ending up in Retox (thumbs up for Budapest Hostels);
Riga: The Naughty Squirell- good dimension, has bar crawls, and nice girls. tried to game this smoking hot latvian from the reception but only stayed for 1 night [Image: sad.gif]
Tallinn: The Monk's Bunk: 1 night only, beer pong, maded out with a girl in a balcony with the boyfriend inside after defeating them in the beer pong tournament, but obviously could not go any further;
Stockholm: Generator must be the best one. I have stayed in The City Backpackers Hostel, good enough.
Copenhagen: Downtown Hostel: Huge bar in the reception, completely easy to take girls upstairs. Got the bang with a lithuanian met in the bar on the 1st night and a dutch (also from the bar) on the 2nd.

I always try to mix hostels and airbnb, but since my trips are always for few days, I believe hostels are a better option, especialy if you don't know any locals or you don't have that much time to invest in the city/pipelining

Messages In This Thread