rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hostel Data Sheet

Hostel Data Sheet

Quote: (02-22-2017 01:10 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Here's likely one of the top three pieces of advice anyone has ever given me.

My first time in a hostel, I had just arrived and was wondering about the dynamics of hooking up while a room full of other travelers sleep all around you. A Scot I had been hanging out with told me he banged a Colorado girl the night before in his room.

I said, "Where did you do it? In the bathroom?"

He says, "Naw man, in the damn bed with everyone else in the room listening."

I was like, "That rocks. That's some ballsy shit."

He said, "It's like this, mate... Do you want to be polite or do you want to get laid?"

That night I hooked up with a drunk girl in the bed next to me with everyone else still in the room, and I've never had any shame about it since.

I like hostels and I have seen the potential to hookup, I just have to ask, if you have the money, why bang on the dorm instead of getting your own room? seriously why would you even have sex in the dorm instead of at least using the bathroom? I don't think i'm a picky guy, but come on... I think the sex would be hotter without having to do it in the darkness and with the girl trying to not moan.

Also I don't know if it is just me, but I don't feel completely comfortable sleeping around a bunch of strangers I don't know. I guess a room it can be more expensive, but probably not a lot more than a private apartment. Still I don't know if being on the same room actually gives you an advantage of having an excuse to be around instead of the social zones.

Messages In This Thread