rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

City in SW to settle down in? (and find a wife)

City in SW to settle down in? (and find a wife)

If future children are in the mix I would stay away from SoCal and Las Vegas. Other than the rare Mexican or Asian friend I have who grew up here, barely anyone is a very solid person. Vast majority of solid people are always transplants that are not from the west coast.

I strongly believe the image & status of SoCal life breeds a low level sociopathy in many many people because of image competition & anxiety, most especially whites (I'm white).

Out of your list Phoenix or second tier Arizona sounds like the best bet.

As mentioned before I think Colorado is better than all those for settling down if you can handle the mild winters. If you need warm sunshine all the time Arizona all the way.

San Diego chicks tend to be nicer and less stuck up than LA & OC girls in general. Still you have a pretty big airhead/shallow personality factor baked in much of the time.

My friends that grew up in San Diego all had the low sociopathy & shallow tendencies same as my OC, LA, or Santa Barbara friends so I don't think it is great to raise children.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread