rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with Lower-Value Envious Men

Dealing with Lower-Value Envious Men

Quote: (02-19-2017 01:27 PM)almast Wrote:  

I gave a lot of consideration to the possibility it is all in my head yet it was, in all cases over many years, never a better looking man doing that, never. How come better looking guys never do that, never, its always the types most women would not look at.

[Image: jordan.gif]

Ahaha. Yep definitely narcissicism. You need to do something about that, it's completely clouding your already poor judgement.

Ok so let's just say all these men are less attractive than you. How does that change the possibility that it's all in your head?

It doesn't at all. But you're too [Image: tard.gif] to realise it.

You know women value more than just looks right? We're not like women where the most attractive girls are at the top. If you're a good looking man, it hardly means anything on it's own. You think other men are jealous of your looks? LOL.

Anyway I'm tired of all these shitty threads clogging up the Everything Else section. Go to the newbie section and read some books or something.

You're naive, annoying and I'm jealous of your good looks.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread