rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"How Sharing Nudes Platonically With My Best Friends is the Best"

"How Sharing Nudes Platonically With My Best Friends is the Best"

Quote: (02-18-2017 02:49 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Pictures aren't showing. Heres the link: https://medium.com/@edenthecat/how-shari....3pfvwdl2m

Looks like another victim of Leftism and degenerate behaviour.

- Pig ring on nose
- No tits
- Butter face even with a bit of makeup
- Body like a liberal male

And that bathroom looks poverty as hell.

You can find bathrooms like that in the majority of the 3rd floor apartments in Somerville, Cambridge, and Allston where girls of this fashion live with 4 roommates at age 34.

Rent is only $1200/mo plus utilities. Each.

Forgive me if I admit that I...have some experience in these matters. Though thankfully never with a girl who looked like our heroine (heroin?) here.

Quote: (02-18-2017 02:54 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Yikes she is fking revolting

Keep in mind that she's intentionally trying to look stank in these pictures because body standards patriarchy da blah blah. Anyone can take a stank-looking picture with not too much effort. I'm a boob and ass man though and I'm pretty sure we've got a no-go situation just on that measure.

Meanwhile my main girl says "I love to dress up nice to please my guy" which IMO is indicative of actual self-confidence.

Oh. Yikes. I didn't notice the pit hair.

Messages In This Thread