rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Why ROK loves Russia ?

You just outed yourself as a pussy white boy that I was speaking about. I have had many Russian friends growing up in Toronto. They speak alot about Russia and told me alot about it. My post has absolutely nothing to do with Russia you dumb bitch. It has to do with pussy white guys blaming western society for there own shortcomings in dating and running away to some foreign land to solve there problems. Instead of actually solving there problems at home and realizing there the route cause of there problems. I'm just calling people out on there bullshit. You call me a IRT.

Muthafucka, I get Russian women over here in Toronto and they HIT ON ME. I don't gotta go to Russia to get Russian women. I've been messing with Russian chicks since the 3rd grade and they always liked me first. I don't put those women on a pedastol either because I actually prefer Asian & Latin women over them. Maybe I should adapt some "neo masculinity" principles LMAO and blame society for all my problems. Western civilization is still one of the greatest civilizations that humanity has to offer. That's a fact.

Messages In This Thread