rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to be not afraid of direct approach

How to be not afraid of direct approach

This is precisely my problem at the moment, i.e., overcoming the anxiety to approach a girl in a direct way. For the past week, I've been receiving some pretty strong IOIs from younger women on the streets here, such licking lips/biting lower lip after holding eye contact but haven't had the balls since last Wednesday to do another direct approach.

The main problem: I have the thought that I'm going to have to make a split-second decision to run after them and then approach them from the side/front and then hit them with whatever line I've decided on. For me, this has proved just too big a hurdle to mount, despite the positive signs I've been getting recently. Another problem is what I should actually say and not having a canned opener has resulted in me using this as an excuse not to approach thus far.

As for what to say, I don't want to go in too sexual, so I've been wondering about using the line, "I thought you looked rather agreeable and so thought I'd say hello and find out if this is true", in German, of course, which sounds a little less awkward, which should be more than clear to the girl in terms of intent but yet not so sexually forward that she recoils in horror.

Messages In This Thread