rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

27 girls who become ugly because of feminism (via ROK)
7 girls who become ugly because of feminism (via ROK)
Yesterday I published this article on ROK:

Quote:Quote:

Previously I have shown how beliefs can affect appearance, particularly with Lindy West Disease, which transforms a female who subscribes to social justice into a sick manifestation of Lindy West. I’ve also shown the effect of merely becoming fat from lack of self-control. The below pictures indicate that we’ve only scratched the surface at how damaging leftist ideas are to a woman’s beauty. Do not go further if you want to remain in a good mood.

http://www.returnofkings.com/114644/27-a...f-feminism

It's not even 9am in the US and the article is getting heavy traffic. There is strong possibility that this may go viral, and if it does, tens of thousands of men will be red pilled on how leftism destroys a girl's beauty.

Much of the traffic is Brazil, since many of the transformations were sourced from a Brazilian anti-feminism account called AntesDepoisDaFederal, which tracks how commie university education changes a girl's appearance.

[Image: before-after-b-9.jpg]

[Image: zyZTxoC.gif]

Messages In This Thread