rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maybe someone can explain this sluts behavior. Met her in a bar.

Maybe someone can explain this sluts behavior. Met her in a bar.

Quote: (02-14-2017 06:17 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^Normally I agree with your posts, but for me making out with a girl in a club is something I have done a few times and it hasn't led anywhere.

I prefer to build up sexual tension, even looking at a girl in a sexual way can get her going.

Actually I think we are in agreement....(my post was a bit hastily/poorly written and therefore awkward ).... but making out / fingering in the club was his mistake IMO:

Quote: (02-14-2017 05:22 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

What OP did wrong

XXL and rudeboy already touched on it but I will elaborate. Physically escalating (sic) in the club was the mistake.

Quote: (02-14-2017 06:17 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

This story still sounds too good to be true.

I definitely agree with you there.

Quote: (02-14-2017 05:22 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

There are a few things in the OP that make me want to call BS but ok..I'll play along.

Either OP is a celebrity or his 0-10 scale is way off. A true 7-8 chick, in the US saying "why pick me if you could have any girl in the club"?.... smacks a bit like a poorly veiled "humblebrag" better suited to the Penthouse forum or

[Image: bsflag.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread