rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

About the Latin culture. Is it pussy?

About the Latin culture. Is it pussy?

Hey gangs, I hope everything's good.

My name is Esteban Lara.

I'm new on the forum, Mixx told me about it. I'm a seduction coach in South America. I currently live in Medellín - Colombia, it's where I'm from.

I wanted to tell you a few things about who control this culture...

Since many years, men from this culture have given all the power to women, being very romantic and submissive. If you listen to the lyrics of the Spanish songs you'll find that 80% of them are very submissive, programming unconciously men's minds, making them be pussies.

And I'm not saying this to talk bad things about my culture. I'm saying it because I want you guys to know that cute Latin women feel they are on a pedestal. Making men work harder since they feel so important.

So, if you are in South America, expect women to test you a lot. They are so used to good guys that are going to ask you a lot of shitty questions to make sure you aren't like that.

Questions like: Are you a womanizer?, What you say to me is the same you say to every woman?, Are you trying to kiss me?

I know, women from other cultures do test too, but Latin women... man, they test a lot more.

So be cool, accept it, you are a womanizer and you don't have to be embarrased of it [Image: whip.gif]

See you,

Your Latin friend,

Esteban Lara

Messages In This Thread