rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Controlling asshole vs Alpha leader

Controlling asshole vs Alpha leader

My father is a d-bag who is overly controlling, and as a result he had a couple marriages that failed because of his douche behavior. He gets angry and controlling over trivial things that freaks women out.

The opposite side is, if you're a pushover meek bitch (which most men today are), she doesn't respect you and shits all over you.

What is the fine balance between leading your woman and enforcing certain behaviors vs being a controlling douche who repels her?

I'm having a hard time articulating the exact difference between an alpha that leads, has boundaries, and is a fun dick in a playful way, versus a controlling d-bag.
I think there's a very fine line between the two, and a lot of newbies overcompensate by being a dick over trivial matters. This is particularly relevant with flaking. When I first got into game I was way too hard on girls over things like returning texts and whatnot. What you think is assertive can be really repulsive if not done correctly.

How to be masculine and enforce boundaries without being a controlling d-bag. Any input appreciated.

Messages In This Thread