rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mexico Thread aka "Mexico Is Collapsing"

The Mexico Thread aka "Mexico Is Collapsing"

Quote: (01-15-2018 12:38 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

Some thoughts about this bizarrely-named thread:

1. Mexico is not collapsing. Never has been. Yes, the country has serious problems. Some of these are regional only. None of them are fatal to the country at large. Not a 'failed state'.

2. Many of the problems come not from 'corrupt politicians' or 'bad laws' but from cultural values. Mexicans care more about their families than about their communities or the society in general. This lack of civic duty leads to not taking action to solve societal-level problems. Mexicans are passive aggressive. Most won't complain about being abused. Historical reasons are cited for this.

I will put here some non-PC stuff and would like to preface that I am a believer in reincarnation. As Soul we are equal, but our respective individual, cultural and even racial makeup in time are highly different.

I would say that most of the problems of Mexico can be found in:

1. Diversity not being a strength - it always creates less social cohesion and what is called here civic duty.

2. The cultural system were rather negative even long before the first White conquerors came to the area - so essentially they were oppressing each other far worse than most Europeans had done to each other even 2000+ years ago in Europe.

As for systems alone being responsible for Mexico:

Quote: (01-14-2018 04:44 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

^ Jared Diamond's thesis on the factors behind economic success has been soundly debunked in the book Why Nations Fail. Think, whats the difference between the two Koreas? The two Germanys?

Systems matter indeed, but this is a faulty analogy, because both Mexico as well as the US has a very similar basic system founded by Europeans:

[Image: mexicos-political-history-rafael-moreno-...1496121818]

Just like the US it is a federal republic and various European factions ruled over Mexico even in the past.

[Image: Mexico-City-Heri-H.jpeg]

Here is what is the main reason for Mexico's result in achievement:

[Image: 184549-004-7DE1AF69.jpg]

Strangely enough the graphic for the USA is quite similar in terms of distribution, but Mexico's ruling 15% making up the majority of it - during the creation period of the nation it was way over 80%:

[Image: 3e9d91f9e95ff0b3d07c1f8bea039bf9.jpg]

The most advanced South American country due to the struggles by one now decried dictator named Pinochet is Chile:

[Image: internet-market-in-chile-3-638.jpg?cb=1403160875]

Now agreed that a system is very important and Argentina despite being overwhelmingly white is slightly worse than Chile, the GDP per capita of South America in map form looks like this:

[Image: south-america-map-gdp-per-capita.jpg]

IQs among various ethnicities are known and no reason to go into that. Essentially after a nation drops below a certain level, then it becomes ever harder to create an advanced system that is controlled and counter-controlled by intelligent groups up until the last corner. It becomes easier for the smarter ruling elite to rule over the other tribes. Even when you have some ethical intellectuals who come to power their attempts of creating a civic overall responsibility are met with too many obstacles and they usually give up quickly returning more to the get-rich-and-don't-care-about-anyone-else model.

Also here is where the diversity disruption enters as a diverse country usually has less adherence to a civic union - it is more tribal and family oriented.

You could even make the case about many African countries where I met some family members of their current leadership - all doctors, lawyers and businessmen above an IQ of 130. But they swim in a sea of less competent people.

To create a Swiss Africa you would have to take the top 10 mio. smartest Africans, put them into into a country of an average IQ of 120, give them a republic - US style constitution and then wait whether they can succeed with it. I am personally convinced that they can and would create a Switzerland of Africa.

---------------------

So finally I would say that Mexico is the result of previous system, too much diversity, tribes which require more k-selection for a longer time and some negative cultural bias (even the Catholic religion has been adopted there to more of a death cult).

I would also like to state that it's not lost or anything, but I don't know whether the current constellation will bring order into negative outsets - personally I think that the country would have to go through a lot of changes and I am not seeing anything positive on the horizon - also based on the current globalist plans, the continued drug war and the reality that it is easier for the current intellectual elite to rule over the disorganized non-civic minded people.

Messages In This Thread