rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mexico Thread aka "Mexico Is Collapsing"

The Mexico Thread aka "Mexico Is Collapsing"

One of the great things about this board is how you can learn from people who have more firsthand experience in an area than you do. When I originally posted in this thread, I thought that Mexicans as a people had made some bad choices, and who were now going to have to suffer the consequences from them. El Padrone has shown me, however, that I was very wrong.

After reading his posts I now know that Mexicans live in an extremely advanced, spaceflight-capable manufacturing society. According to him, there are factories Mexicans can work at making "any product requiring advanced technology".

But he also tells me that Mexicans spurn these jobs and join the drug lords because they think it's the only way to get "money, pretty buchones, cars, houses and power." According to him, they'd rather spread misery and death, both in the United States and their own country, than try to acquire wealth honestly.

If what he says is true, then Mexicans are MONSTERS!

I trust El Padrone's opinion on Mexico far more than I do my own. He's clearly an expert on the country in ways that I'm not. If he says that Mexicans are a terrible, wicked people, who'll spurn honest work in search of a quick path to "pretty buchones" and "power", then I believe him. I thank him for opening my eyes to this, and showing me that Mexico and its people were far worse than I imagined.

I think the only solution to dealing with the awful place El Padrone describes is to make the wall ten feet higher. And maybe not put any gates on it.

Messages In This Thread